February 22, 2008

Welcome to Eat Charm City

Hello Folks. Glad you could make it. Pull up a chair, this is going to be a tasty ride!!


Eat Charm City has been born. I am starting this blog out of my personal passion for good food. To give some background I am a mid-twenties single guy from Philadelphia. I moved to Baltimore to go to school and, with the exception of a couple brief hiatuses back to Philly and DC, I have been here ever since. Oh... and I love to Eat, Drink and be Merry.

I am starting this blog to fulfill my desire to have a great site where I can review the food of the city, talk about some of the great chefs that I like and maybe give a recipe or two. My hope is that this will become a place where people can share their thoughts on Eating in Charm City. Please contact me by leaving a comment or emailing, eatcharmcity at gmail dawt com, if you have have any recommendations, reviews or thoughts or anything else you would like to share.



Look Out Charm City, We're coming and we're hungry!

2 comments:

CAG Incognito said...

Looking Good buddy!

Anonymous said...

Hey greetings fellow baltimore food blogger(s)! I'm going to annabelle lee tavern tonight and found your post! welcome to the network!